Being the story of a journey that took me across three continents and a hemisphere. This is drawn directly from the journal I was keeping at the time and as such is a little more emotional at times than some of my travel diaries. I’ve appended later thoughts wherever I thought it appropriate too.
No photos added as yet – I’ll get around to those.
- 1 – From London to Moscow
- 2 – The Trans-Siberian Railway to Irkutsk
- 3 – Irkutsk and Mongolia
- 4 – Ulan-Ude to Vladivostok
- 5 – Korea (briefly) and Japan
- 6 – California South to North
- 7 – Across America by Rail
- 8 – New England in the Fall